As one of the fastest-growing healthcare institution in the Southeast, Northside Hospital offers unmatched resources for all those we serve – especially our employees. We encourage you to explore and embrace every possibility to grow your career right along with us.
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) renders direct patient care to an assigned group of patients, in accordance with the philosophy and policies of the Patient Care Division. Works under the guidance and direction of the Registered Nurse and the Clinical Supervisor in an assigned clinical area within a patient population as defined by the unit or clinic.
- Graduate from an approved school of practical nursing.
- Current State of Georgia or Multi-state/compact professional license.
- Strong Phlebotomy/Venipuncture skills.
- Current, valid American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Health Care Provider (CPR and AED) Program card.
- Intravenous (IV) lines, catheters and port experience.
- Previous experience in specialty area or acute care environment
License/Certification Requirements: Yes
Work Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
On-Call Requirements: No
Weekend Requirements: No
|Education Required:||Technical/Vocational Degree|
|Experience Required:||1-3 Years|