Atlanta Cancer Care is seeking a dynamic nurse leader for its office located in Cumming, Georgia. The Clinic Supervisor will collaborate with Atlanta Cancer Care leadership to administer and coordinate all operations in order to achieve and maintain clinical quality, financial viability, patient and visitor safety as well as service excellence and patient satisfaction. The Clinic Supervisor is responsible for the day to day operations and oversight of the assigned Physician Practice and its employees, coordination of and the practice services including but not limited to patient access, scheduling, pre-authorization, chart management, nursing care, and Joint Commission readiness.
- Prior Oncology experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of full-time experience as a RN, post-orientation or post-residency training.
- Certified in American Heart Association’s Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS).
- Must have three to five years of healthcare management experience and operational expertise, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- BSN degree preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and licensed as a RN in the State of Georgia in good standing without limitations.
- National Certification in Clinical Specialty preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare administration.
- Knowledge of human resource management including staff development.
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS coding.
- Skilled in problem solving, and decision-making.
- Skilled in developing and maintaining effective relationships with physician, peers, staff, patients, and others as needed.
- Ability to communicate clearly, plan, prioritize, organize, and direct the work of others.
|Education Required:||Bachelors Degree|
|Experience Required:||3-5 Years|